Thursday, November 09, 2006

Today is my first entry!

Drumroll.....Song of The Day:
We Like Accidents! The Guest Bedroom


Matt Brinkman is a madman. His comic books are shit-your-pants quirky, and I tried to find out if I could purchase a book or anything, but with no luck. If anyone out there knows if he's selling comics or books, or anything, let me know!

EMILY HAINES - Doctor Blind First solo

Emily Haines is the most talented and hottest girl to play in a band... ever. I saw Metric a couple of years ago in Atlanta, stormed the stage in a druken state and somehow convinced the band to sign my poster, which I promptly framed the day after. Check out her new solo venture from Metric, "Knives Don't Have Your Back".

JEANA SOHN

Jeana's work reminds me of my friend Rachell Sumpter a little bit. Check out Jeana's paintings at http://www.jeanasohn.com/

GWON OSANG

Geesh! Why didn't I think of this?? Gwon's work is truely inspiring, and makes me want to give up photography and leave it to the professionals... http://osang.net/

No comments: