Friday, November 10, 2006

Hung Over from Whale Orgies

Song of the Day:
Threeway Rendezuous! The Wet Spots


Ran across this talented young lady this morning...

Maya Hayuk really makes me feel inadiquate and stupid for not painting on everything and anything I can get my hands on... her chicken coop hottub is hilarious, check out her work.

Tropical Toxic

Tomer Hanuka is one of my all time favorite illustrators. Found out he's blogging now too!

PostCard Polaroid

This is one cool idea...

Whales and Orgies

David Choe is my new art hero. He's pure talent crazy man always creating new pieces, taging shit, searching for dinosaurs in the congo, and whatever and everything I should be, but not.

Playground Rules

David Huyck's collection of paintings, drawings, sculptures, and installations center around the ethics of the playground. Great pieces, and the large images make for great wallpapers for your desktop too!

Honeycut

My music guru friend Leigh just pointed me to this group of three San Fransisco talents... the track "Shadows" is especially friscalicious!

Missing Pages

Check out this 24 min short film created entirely with a digital still camera using over 40,000 still photos with a process called "fotomation".

No comments: